Monday, March 11, 2013

Knock Knock

  Siem Reap, Cambodia

Bali, Indonesia

Provence, France 

Waikato, New Zealand

Venice, Italy

Caracas, Venezuela

 Shanghai, China

New Mexico, USA
  Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia

Sidi bou Said, Tunisia



Doors- I suppose it is safe to say that they appear in every culture in one form or another. Like the images above, doors can be very intriguing but they are also quite limiting. Sometimes, the mystery of what awaits us on the other side can be both alluring and frightening.

In short, I don’t quite know where to begin my journey in search of cultural growth, beauty, and harmony except with the opening of those ever-enticing doors (this blog). What I do know is that I want to use this blog as a way to connect with people from every nation and culture and share my thirst for universal harmony which is reflected in my style, my creations, and all things that inspire me. I hope that you find some inspiration on here as well!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please feel free to leave comments. I will be sure to read all of them. Your participation is key to reaching my ultimate destination ;-)
           
With infinite love,
The Frohemian  





(The photos above are from various Google and Pintrest pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment